Avocado Deviled Eggs
On the keto diet, sometimes you fall into a pattern of eating a lot of cheese and other dairy products like sour cream and mayonnaise to get all of your necessary daily fats. This avocado deviled eggs recipe gives you the nutrients you need without the dairy for a nice change in the pattern.
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic
¼ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, optional*
2 tablespoons cilantro
1. In a medium pot add eggs and cover with water until fully submerged.
2. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cover for 12–13 minutes.
3. Fill a large bowl with ice water and, using a slotted spoon, gently place eggs in the bowl, allowing eggs to chill for 5 minutes.
4. Remove outer casing from eggs and slice in half lengthwise, removing the yolk.
5. Add the yolk, along with the avocado and spices to a bowl, mixing together until well combined.
6. Add the mixture to the egg halves.
7. Drizzle with lime juice and top with cilantro.
Keto Bread: A Low-Carb Bread Recipe
If you’re following a keto diet, this keto bread recipe is definitely a must-know! It’s also a Paleo bread recipe and a gluten-free bread recipe. But even if you’re not following any of these diets, I think you’ll want to give this bread a try because it’s not only healthy, but absolutely delicious and easy to make at home.
As you may know from reading my other articles, increasing your intake of healthy proteins and fats with a recipe like keto bread can really do wonders for your energy levels and so much more. Let’s take a look at why this may easily be a contender for the best bread recipe ever.
1½ cups almond flour
6 eggs, separated
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
3–4 tablespoons butter, melted
¾ teaspoon baking soda
3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Add the cream of tartar to the egg white mixture and, using a hand mixer, whip the eggs until soft peaks are formed.
Add all of the ingredients, minus the egg white mixture to a food processor, blending until well incorporated.
Place the mix into a bowl and gently fold in the egg white mixture.
Grease an 8×4 loaf pan and pour in the bread mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes.
*Note: can use 3 teaspoons baking powder instead of ¾ teaspoon baking soda and 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar*